Welcome to Sutton Woods in Chatham
One of the most sought-after communities in the area, Sutton Woods appeals to first-time homebuyers, families and empty-nesters alike. Wether you are looking for an affordable entree into the affluent Chatham, New Jersey suburbs or wanting to down-size and enjoy maintenance-free living, Sutton Woods — with its large variety of 1,2, and 3 bedroom floor plans — is the perfect place to call home.
A beloved feature of Sutton Woods is that it sits on a site bounded by the Passaic River and acres of tranquil woods. Almost all of the homes have decks or balconies, and most enjoy views of the river or beautiful nature surrounds.
And yes, pets are allowed. 🙂
- Well maintained and attractive homes set on grounds with meticulous landscaping, mature plantings, trees and flowering plants
- Generous and thoughtfully designed one, two and three bedroom floor plans with attached garages
- Large windows and private decks and balconies
- Many homes have been updated to include hardwood floors and newer kitchens and baths
- Ample storage space. Most homes offer large walk-in closets
- Prices range from the high $200Ks to low $600Ks
- Outdoor swimming pool and common areas
- Tennis and paddle courts
- Miles of well-maintained trails and walking paths
- Plenty of resident and guest parking
- Monthly maintenance charges range from $270 to $590 per month depending on the size of the home
- Monthly charge covers exterior building and common area maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, trash collection and water fees
Location and Commuting
Sutton Woods residents have easy access to NJ Route 24 which connects to Interstate 78 for an eastbound commute. The train stations in Chatham and Summit are located approximately 2 miles away with direct service to Hoboken or NY Penn Station on the NJ Transit Morristown Line. Passengers who take the Hoboken train can switch to the PATH to reach their final destination. The Midtown Direct train will arrive at NY Penn Station in about 40 minutes. Newark International Airport is approx 20 minutes by car.
Finally, and most importantly, The Mall at Short Hills, is just 7 minutes away!
Public schools for residents include Southern Boulevard (K-3), Lafayette School (4-5), Chatham Middle School (6-8) and Chatham High School (9-12). The area and surrounding towns also offer an array of private education and after-school options.
Interested in learning more or getting a private tour?
Contact me at email@example.com or call 914.924.5428.